Making french fries in an air fryer is fairly simple, just follow our recipe here and you will be able to achieve perfectly cooked French fries. Cooking French fries in an air fryer will ensure that it will be healthier than other traditional ways of cooking them.
- 6 to 8 potatoes
- Oil or Olive oil
Instructions to Prepare
- Peel off the potato skins
- Cut the potato into thin French fry strips and soak them in water for 20 to 30 mins.
- Preheat the Air fryer to 360 F
- Place the strips in a bowl and add oil and mix.
- Place the strips in air fryer basket and cook for 25 to 30 mins
Want to buy an good air fryer? Read Our guide : Best air fryer reviews